“Eh”

Sherman's Dairy Bar
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in South Haven
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: A traditional counter service ice cream shop serving all the ice cream delights from cones to sundaes, shakes, and our famous Pig's Dinner. In the peak season we serve over 50 different flavors. Our shop is open March through October. If you are in the South Haven, MI area please stop by and try our delicious ice cream.
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

I enjoy Shermans as a childhood memory. I took my son there a couple weeks ago, to continue the tradition. I ordered a hot fudge sundae. The whip cream tasted horrible to me. The clerk put nuts on it when I never asked for any. I took it and went on my way. It's a great tourist stop but as a local, it's just not for me anymore.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

It was great to visit this place. We loved their ice cream. My kids had so much fun in south haven. This is the must watch place to visit in south haven.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This was our favorite place to go in South Haven because they have the BEST ice cream, hands down, anywhere! Chocomania is my personal favorite and I suggest everyone should try it! Really cute old fashioned ice cream shoppe with nice servers and a fun atmosphere!

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

This place shouldn't be missed. Portions are huge. A baby cone is a giant double tip. Locally owned establishment. Don't let the long lines scare you. Grab a number and enjoy the short wait for the best ice cream you'll ever eat!

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I've been going to Sherman's for decades. It's excellent ice cream with no preservatives. The servers are very generous.