“Quick service, tasty food”
Review of Captain Nemos

Captain Nemos
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in South Haven
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We stopped for a quick lunch. Both soups our family tried were delicious! Kids menu is limited but includes the basics - grilled cheese, hot dog, and PB & J. Service was fast and friendly. We'd come again.

Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

I personally love ice cream, and in my opinion, this is the best spot to get some in South Haven. I love the grasshopper ice cream, which is one of my top reasons to come here.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

The food is what it is, standard dinner fare. The service is slowwwwww. I almost decided to have dessert first because the plus side to this place is that they carry Sherman's Ice Cream.

Don't be in a hurry.

Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here on our way out of town yesterday and are glad we did. The two ladies working there were sweet and friendly. The blueberry pancakes were quite tasty and my husband enjoyed the biscuits and gravy. I wasn't overly thrilled with the coffee but it wouldn't stop me from returning.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Gave you a chance despite my misgivings with breakfast one Sunday...my omelette was burned black. Disappointing.