“A fresh Waffle cone!!”

Captain Nemos
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in South Haven
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 4, 2012

How fresh are your ice cream cones? DO they make them when you order your Ice cream cone? Nemo's does but they also have a full grill/ dinning facility. I always end up there for ice cream..it doesn't get any better than this! ...for ice cream!!

1  Thank John-Sara D

Reviewed June 28, 2012

It appeared to be a bit disorganized not up to par as some of the other restaurants located along the Main Street. Could use some updating
Nothing special about the food or the menu

Reviewed April 25, 2012

Stopped here for breakfast a few weeks ago. Nothing special about anything they made. The eggs benedict was drowned in some canned hollandaise sauce, the pancakes, french toast and cinnamon rolls were below par as well. Would have been better off nuking frozen ones. I wouldn't recommend this place at all. There are many places with tastier food in the neighborhood.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

Came here for a work lunch with clients. Waited over an hour between ordering our food and when we actually got our food. No way it should take that long. Never again. Clementines or Maria's for me

Reviewed January 29, 2012

I came here just to eat lunch with my friend while on vacay with my family. They had good service and good food! It came out really quick . We had a sugar craving one night and came back for ice cream and it was awesome!