“Best doughnuts!!!”

The Golden Brown Bakery Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in South Haven
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

During our stay we went here twice!! Doughnuts were sososo good!had a wide variety of bakery items. Coffee drink was tasty too.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Great way to start your day! We didn't get breakfast, but the donuts and coffee are wonderful. We went 2 different days and tried 4 different donuts, and all are great. Highly recommend!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Five stars for the bakery where you can purchase reasonably priced and unreasonably delicious fresh baked from scratch treats. Try the cheese horns! We also had breakfast in the cafeteria and that I would give 3 stars for the food - edible and average but still 5 stars for the friendly helpful welcoming service. We love this bakery and still talk about it as the creme de la creme of bakeries after 2 years !

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Bakery is excellent. Cafeteria breakfast is ok. Nothing special. Price is just ok and not much in service since like being back in school.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

If you are looking for a simple and/or quick breakfast stop by the Golden Brown Bakery. There are wonderful sweet rolls, donuts and good coffee to satisfy your sweet tooth. Also available on the cafe side you can order your choice of breakfast at the counter and eat inside or outside.
I enjoyed the eggs and toast with beverage special which was delivered to our table fresh and hot. My husband had the sweet roll and coffee. I sampled the large sweet roll and thought it was like the ones my Mom used to bake for us.
We were ready to go and enjoy our day in South Haven after our breakfast from this central location.