My wife and I spent the weekend at the Inn at the Park Bed and Breakfast in South Haven, Michigan 9/30- 10/2 and we really enjoyed it. It was our first time to South Haven and we thought it was great. Since it was early fall, it didn't seem to be terribly busy; and we were blessed with excellent weather. We found the B & B to be very nice. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, even lending us towels so we could go sit on the beach and watch the sunset. The bed was a bit firmer than we're used to, but the rooms were very clean and beautifully decorated. They had a fireplace and jacuzzi tub which were nice extras. They also offered an assortment of videos to watch in your room at no charge. The breakfast was one of my favorite parts. The gourmet breakfast was awesome and they gave us hot cocoa with whipped cream since we weren't coffee drinkers. After breakfast, as we wondered about, we found that we weren't really even hungry for lunch because breakfast was so satisfying. All in all we were very pleased with the B&B and loved the surrounding community. It is only a few blocks from the pier and the downtown shops, so that is a definite benefit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious South Haven bed and breakfast located just steps from downtown and the harbor, and a block from Lake Michigan. Elegantly appointed rooms, delectable full breakfast, evening hors d'oeuvres and gracious hospitality. All nine spacious rooms have fireplaces, and some have soothing whirlpool baths. Small meetings and retreats welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Inn at the Park Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Park Bed And Breakfast
- Inn At The Park Bed & Breakfast Hotel South Haven