I'll start with the good. The location is great - it is about 5-10 minute walk to downtown and about a 5 minute walk to the beach (the smaller beach). The decor was a bit outdated, but it was still very charming and it was immaculate. The breakfast and late afternoon snacks were good. It was also very close to Uncle Lou's bar and restaurant which was very fun!
I wasn't overly thrilled with the staff, but they were all plesant enough. The pillows were awful. If you come to this b&b bring your own pillow. I had a sore neck from sleeping on their pillows. For some reason the air was not working that well in our room and it was a little warm the second night. The first night was fine though, so I assume this was an isolated incident.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious South Haven bed and breakfast located just steps from downtown and the harbor, and a block from Lake Michigan. Elegantly appointed rooms, delectable full breakfast, evening hors d'oeuvres and gracious hospitality. All nine spacious rooms have fireplaces, and some have soothing whirlpool baths. Small meetings and retreats welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Inn at the Park Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Park Bed And Breakfast
- Inn At The Park Bed & Breakfast Hotel South Haven