Inn at the Park Bed & Breakfast
$93
ComfortSuites
Hampton Inn South Haven(South Haven)(Great Value!)
$149
Hampton.com
$100
Holiday Inn Express South Haven(South Haven)(Great Value!)
$90
$89
$86
$139
Hotel Nichols(South Haven)
All reviewscarol annsycamore roomspruce roomoutdoor fireplacefresh baked goodiestwo blocksacross the streetcouple blocksphone conversationpersonable staffbed and breakfastperfect locationcookiesscrumptious breakfastfun to watchwithin walking distancebeautiful place to stay
Reviewed March 15, 2014

My husband and I just returned from a two-day stay at Inn at the Park in South Haven. While having been to South Haven many, many times over the last nine years, this was our first time here at the Inn. Our room was beautiful and comfortable, the bathroom clean and roomy and the bed very nice. There was a gorgeous gas fireplace already on when we arrived and it made the room warm and homey.

This inn's rooms are all beautifully decorated, with a mix of antiques and comfy furniture. We were able to see most of the suites and they are all gorgeous and each decorated their own way.

Our host for our stay was Kevin and he was just the most marvelous host! He served us two delicious breakfasts and the conversations were just as wonderful! It was like staying with a good friend! Such attention to detail and our every need was taken care of.

We will most certainly return on one of our future trips!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chacha7602
Reviewed February 10, 2014

My husband and I just returned from a weekend getaway in South Haven, MI where we stayed at Inn at the Park. This was our first B&B experience, and we were not disappointed. The Inn has a ton of charm and character, and is very clean, cozy, and welcoming. We stayed in the Sycamore room and it was lovely. We really liked the huge jacuzzi tub and the fireplace in the room. Breakfasts were delicious, and my hubby really enjoyed the homemade cookies that they provided.

Given that it was February, we didn't do any outside activities, but we are looking forward to returning when the weather is nicer.

The best part of our stay was Kevin, the Innkeeper. Kevin made us feel right at home from the minute we met him. He is kind, funny, and made sure that we were comfortable. I don't eat gluten, and had put that in the notes when I booked, and he was on top of it from the get-go, making me a different breakfast than others the first day as they were having a baked french toast. Kevin clearly loves working at the Inn, and he is a gem. The owners, Carol Ann and Jerry, are very lucky to have Kevin working with them!

We loved Inn at the Park, and will absolutely be staying again! Thank you, Kevin!

Lisa & Jim Fox

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of the house are very quiet - during busy season I would definitely bring a white noise machine if you are staying in a room at the front of the house!
Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lgullst
Reviewed December 1, 2013

My girl friend (Kelly) and I stayed two (2) nights this past Thanksgiving week-end and had not only a relaxing time but enjoyed the Inn's manager Kevin as he truly made our stay worthwhile. The ambiance of this inn was quite pleasant. Again, Kevin's knowledge of places to eat (Taste of South Haven, MI is the best) and things to see and do was entertaining. We will definitely be back sooner than later. Thank you!

Room Tip: Because of my handicap, we stayed on the ground floor room called the Tamarack Room. Queen size bed, the comfort of the room and very quiet location.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pappyq4
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We stayed one night in October. The inn is comfortable, clean, and accommodation. The hosts were friendly and made us feel welcome. We were invited into a friendly gathering after checking in and given several good choices for dinner. We recommend the inn.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2013

We stayed two nights in the Hawthorne Suite. We were very satisfied with the comfort and cleanliness. The room was large and the bed comfortable. We heard very little noise from the outside or from within the inn. The breakfast both mornings was delicious. The hosts were very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple