This Inn is physically attractive from the outside and within. There are some changes that need to be made to make you feel welcome and comfortable. The manager is the owner. Although friendly enough, it is clear she doesn't really want to be in the innkeeper business. Specifics that I didn't like include: kleenex that felt like sandpaper, toiletries that were Motel 6 quality, breakfasts that were high in fat and carbohydrates, afternoon pre-dinner snack that lasted from only 5pm until 530pm, which included a "splash of wine", evening cookies that had a sign, "one per guest". It would be much better to eliminate these post breakfast services and and work on giving some semi healthy breakfast options and giving better amenities in the room. I would expect much more from an Inn that cost $260/night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious South Haven bed and breakfast located just steps from downtown and the harbor, and a block from Lake Michigan. Elegantly appointed rooms, delectable full breakfast, evening hors d'oeuvres and gracious hospitality. All nine spacious rooms have fireplaces, and some have soothing whirlpool baths. Small meetings and retreats welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Orbitz so you can book your Inn at the Park Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Park Bed And Breakfast
- Inn At The Park Bed & Breakfast Hotel South Haven