My wife and I stayed one night for a little get away and were kept up ALL NIGHT by our neighbors and I mean all night. from some weird vibrating noises (I think it was a Jacuzzi on all night) very loud and very annoying, to the constant slamming of drawers and other noises.
we actually had less than two hours sleep and wanted to spend the rest of the day there but were so tired and disappointed that we left. When checking out the front desks only comment
wow that usually only happens with corporate guests, not an I'm sorry or anything else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Hospitality. Abundant Relaxation.Discover family owned Bay Pointe Inn on beautiful Gun Lake. An overnight stay in one of our tranquil rooms includes a deluxe breakfast and gorgeous lake views. Find sanctuary at our BoatHouse Villa, our historic dream escape. Our acclaimed Terrace Grille restaurant provides casual dining with fare that is handmade, from scratch - pure and truly delicious. Centrally located, Bay Pointe Inn is 30 minutes from Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo and halfway between Chicago and Detroit. It is the perfect location for hosting your Weekend Escape, Corporate Retreat or Social Event. We invite you to experience “One of Michigan’s Top Resorts”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bay Pointe Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Pointe Inn And Restaurant
- Bay Pointe Inn & Restaurant Hotel Shelbyville