We did not stay at the inn but my husband and I went to the Bay pointe inn restarant last Aug, for our anniversery dinner. We got all dressed up thinking it was a really nice place, When we got there we were greeted by two teenage hostesses who were (in my opinion) dressed inappropriately (mini shirts and flip flops). The food was decent, although not as good as we expected. We waited a LONG time for our meal (I think our server forgot to put our order in). And while we were there, a family with 3 young children came in wearing their bathing suites and let their children run around the restarant and play while they visited with friends. We paid a lot for our meal and did not feel like it was worth it at all! The atmosphere and the food were very poor. Not exactly the romantic dinner we had hoped for =(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Hospitality. Abundant Relaxation.Discover family owned Bay Pointe Inn on beautiful Gun Lake. An overnight stay in one of our tranquil rooms includes a deluxe breakfast and gorgeous lake views. Find sanctuary at our BoatHouse Villa, our historic dream escape. Our acclaimed Terrace Grille restaurant provides casual dining with fare that is handmade, from scratch - pure and truly delicious. Centrally located, Bay Pointe Inn is 30 minutes from Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo and halfway between Chicago and Detroit. It is the perfect location for hosting your Weekend Escape, Corporate Retreat or Social Event. We invite you to experience “One of Michigan’s Top Resorts”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bay Pointe Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Pointe Inn And Restaurant
- Bay Pointe Inn & Restaurant Hotel Shelbyville