“Good Food...not so good service”
Review of Terrace Grille

Terrace Grille
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I must start out this review by saying if I were to rate just the food at this restaurant, I would be rating it a 4 or 5 but there were issues with the service we received that negatively impacted our overall experience. Our first course was a shrimp & corn chowder that was fabulous! My husband & I both ordered the perch dinner. When the perch arrived we asked for tartar sauce and our server, Melissa, said she would get it for us. Several minutes later she returned to refill waters but no tartar sauce. She said she would ask the sous chef to make us some... After waiting many more minutes we decided our food was now cold and we just ate it with out the tartar sauce. She returned later to advise they couldn't make it! She advised that they would 'take care of our meal' but when we got our bill, then only credited a glass of wine for each of us.
All Melissa needed to do was advise us when we first made our request, that they would not be able to do this for us!
The perch was done perfectly, but since we both enjoy tartar sauce with it, it was not what we expected. Next time we visit, we will be sure to ask MANY more questions before ordering!

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Took our parents to celebrate their Anniversary. Dinner was great, service was great. Perfect! We will be back. We also got to watch a wedding by the Lake, it was a great view.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

The Terrace Grill is wonderful. We enjoyed rehearsal dinner and breakfast the day after our daughter wedding there.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

This little restaurant surprised me. The food was very good and the waiter was very nice. The filet was fantastic and so was dessert. The view from this restaurant is very relaxing. If you are in this part of town do not miss.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

The food here was okay, but when I pay fifty dollars for a meal I want it to be really good. I think the prices were higher for Valentines day dinner, as there was a special menu for it. I did enjoy the live music though.