“One of my favorites”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Militello's Bakery & Deli
Reviewed April 27, 2012

I stop in this bakery every few weeks to buy some sweets. They have everything you could want . . . from cannoli to fresh bread. It is a treat to walk into this place. A friendly staff willing to help you out. This bakery is also a great place for Wedding Cakes. The last few times I was in there, a mom and daughter were talking about cakes.

There are newer reviews for Militello's Bakery & Deli

Reviewed January 25, 2012

You need to try the ricotta cannoli. They are the very best. The apple swirls are excellent as well, especially if you warm them up in the microwave for just a few seconds. After taking some in for a treat, all the folks at work are addicted now, as well. The other pastries that I've tried have all been good, but these two items are what keeps me going back. Can't speak about the cakes or breads, as I can't seem to focus on anything else when I go in there.

1  Thank wannawander2