“Best hamburger I've had!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mr. B's Bar & Grill
Ranked #39 of 179 Restaurants in Shelby Township
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was a cold November day, just before Thanksgiving when my daughter took us to Mr. B's. I ordered a Texas burger with chips. Boy, what a hamburger! Probably the best burger I've had anywhere! I was so impressed I asked my daughter to find out what their secret is the next time she goes there.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

The wife and I went here to meet up with some friends. Great food great atmosphere, Service and beer specials were perfect. Perfect place to watch a game. Would highly recommend this place,you won’t be disappointed.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

Service was fast. Three pieces of fish and seasoned fried. Creamy coleslaw. Dining advantage gave us an $8 discount on the entree. I would go back.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed August 16, 2017

There are a lot of local places to choose from in Shelby Township. I like the Mr. B's for several reasons. Clean, roomy, overall pretty decent food, not too loud and a good choice of drinks and beer's on tap. The service has always been good for us. They had a triva game going the night we were there and there was a decent crowd with some fun answers.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed May 3, 2017

Went there thinking it was the same menu as the one in Royal Oak. Turns out it's not. I ordered my usual BBQ pulled pork without looking at the menu....Always read the menu as things can change. Mine came on a onion roll, which I hate with Bacon and cheese on it. Totally not satisfied. The atmosphere was nice though. The place was busy for a Sunday afternoon so it can't be all that bad.

Date of visit: May 2017