“Very Good food”

Add it.
Stony Creek Roadhouse
Ranked #15 of 157 Restaurants in Shelby Township
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We went for a lunch group and found the food to be great. We enjoyed the service and found it to be swift and friendly.

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

We used to go there a lot but stopped when we had a bad hostess. She kept passing us over for others and we complained. She then got snippy and we left. Willing to try again. Maybe she is gone by now. Prime rib is very good.

3  Thank Judy B
Reviewed June 22, 2014

We have lived in Shelby for years and frequent the chain restaurants along Hall Road. We heard good things about this spot and decided to give it a try. Let's start by saying this is not Breakfast at Tiffany's with regard to the atmosphere --- it is more like a pub. That said, they had live entertainment which was very good. The food quality was excellent. Service was very good --- friendly without being too chatty. We only wished we lived within walking distance as this would be a great spot to stop in for a burger and beer and listen to the tunes. We both had fish and both were cooked superbly. Lobster fondue appetizer was yummy. If you live in the area this is very much worth a try and the antidote for chain restaurants on Hall Road.

2  Thank Shev61
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Myself and our children took my husband here for Fathers Day. It wasn't busy, we arrived about 4:30 pm. It was a nightmare from the start! The glass they gave my daughter was busted with a huge Chip out of the top. Then we all got our food, ribs, fish & chips, pasta & another pasta. But only after the waitress for got my husbands soup. The ribs were slightly green and spoiled. The pasta was terrible, could've come from a can it was so over done. And the fish made me sick for a day and a half. This was the worst $80 we've ever spent! I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy. Oh and the service was about as good as the food.

2  Thank Jsemma
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

Went for a late lunch with my husband. The lunch specials were reasonably priced. I got tomato basil soup with the Leelanau cherry salad. This salad used to be my go-to when we went more often several years ago. If has not improved with age. The dried cherries really didn't taste very 'cherry-ish'.
The soup was good, once I scooped the pile of scallions from the top - a personal choice.
Not bad, I'll still try them again sometime.
But if management reads this, please do some updating of the bathroom. Stalls are cramped, poor lighting and could use a thorough cleaning.

2  Thank Patobello