“My favorite”
Review of Lebanese Grill

Lebanese Grill
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I love lebanese grill so much! I am a regular here. The hummus, garlic sauce, and sandwiches are a must. If my family goes, we get a platter. You get tons of food and theres something different for everyone to try.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

We went there with a large party, 12 adults and kids, and the food and service was exemplary. The only negative would be the bread was not as warm and puffy as what you would get from the Sahara across the way. The large platter of food was very tasty, it was a combo plate of beef and chicken kabobs, ground beef and chicken and chicken and beef strips. Overall a great place to go for a family night out.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Everything we ate here was very good. For starters we shared the tabouli, hommus with pine nuts, and their special garlic sauce with fresh warm pita bread. I absolutely loved the garlic sauce and could not stop eating it with the bread. My entree was the shish tawook, two large kabobs of grilled chicken served with rice (and more of the yummy garlic sauce). My entree came with lentil soup, also very good. The prices were extremely reasonable for the amount of food you get. I only could eat half of my food, so had enough for another meal. The service was friendly and I will definitely return when in town again.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I met a friend here for lunch. he had been there before. Our orders were servced very fast and were good. I would go back.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Deelish Lebanese!!! All the staff are Lebanese and food is very authentic. Hard time choosing from an expansive menu and settled on the guava smoothie, chicken shawarma, and Arabic coffee. Came with delicious aioli sauce. Yum!