“good but pricey”

Lanna Thai Cuisine
Ranked #68 of 158 Restaurants in Shelby Township
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed August 17, 2013

The place is clean and the staff is friendly. It is on the high side for carryout, about $10 pp. the pad ped and pad cashew were both good, a little different than some other places I have been but still good. didn't care for the spring rolls here. not bad, but for the price, I will stick to my other favorites.

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

First time visit so was not totally sure what it would be like but very glad we tried it. Checked to confirm my wife's dish would be gluten free just to make sure as many Thai dishes are ok for Celiac's. She loved the sweet and sour dish as it had a unique great tasting flavor. I had a Red curry dish with chicken with the vegetables from a different dish. They quickly accommodated my request to suite my tastes and likes. Service was attentive like refills of drinks and checking in with us. Interior was neat and clean but rather plain so no real atmosphere...but neither of us really care about that. We want great food and we will be back to eat again.