“Enjoyed Lunch and Dinner”
Review of Bagger Dave's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bagger Dave's
Ranked #95 of 157 Restaurants in Shelby Township
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 17, 2014

We travel from out of town for a shopping weekend a couple of times a year and make a point of stopping for lunch or dinner at least once. It's a burger joint and it exceeded our expectation of your average burger joint. The Mac and Cheese is very good, we enjoyed the nachos and the burgers are really good as well. We have tried several of their craft beers and a few specialty drinks as well. The services has always been great and no complaints with the food. We always sit in the bar area because the decor and layout in the restaurant section is kind of awkward. Can't quite put my finger on it but the bar seating area works for us.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

This is probably the best restaurant burger experience I have had to date. There is size and substance to every burger that I had or observed. The price is indicative of a burger joint intent on aspiring to be a gourmet patty pusher. If you don't mind ten dollars per person then it is definitely worth a visit. I look at Bagger Dave's as providing something as good or better than what you could do at home.

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Nothing spectacular. Burgers were okay. Experience was okay. Just nothing that said "wow" or "boo". Average.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

We went to Bagger Dave's to try their hamburgers. My wife had a turkey burger. I had the Italian Beef Sandwich. So much for the hamburger. Both were flavorful. Word of caution, neither bun could hold the meat. So much beef, it fell out of the bun. The turkey burger was so juicy, the bun fell apart. Thank goodness for a fork. French fries are the bomb. Sweet potato chips are crispy. Service was very good. Waiter brought another glass of root beer before the first one was finished. Try the Black Cherry cream soda.
Sunday is free meal day for kids. If you want to converse, ask for a table away from the families.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

We met my daughter there for lunch this afternoon and I loved it! We all had the "build your own burger" and it was excellent. Our server was Rebecca and she was prompt and fun. It was clean and had a good atmosphere. I highly recommend this place and look forward to going back again.