“Delicious”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2014 via mobile

Just love the outdoor patio! Fun atmosphere and awesome food. I mix the sauces to make it just the right sweet and hot!

There are newer reviews for Bad Brads BBQ

Reviewed September 2, 2014

The food was absolutely delicious. Atmosphere was very friendly. Prices are average for this kind of restaurant. Will definitely be going back. Would be a good place to purchase food for a picnic, family reunion or any other outing.

Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

I've been on hiatus from reviews (personal reasons). This restaurant was so good I've been thinking about it every day and had to review it.

There are three locations out side of Detroit (I'm reviewing Shelby Township). I'd hope that all three are the same. I usually stay in a city for three nights for work. That gives me roughly three breakfasts,four lunches, and three dinners to decide somewhere to eat. I ate here five times. No lies. Their menu is varied and everything I had made me want to try something else. The BBQ is dynamite. The sauces are original and everyone stands on their own, but the 321 is definitely the best. The BBQ meat is good enough to eat without any sauce, but with it is something you won't forget. The sides are delicious and all scratch made. No beans out of a can or boxed Mac and cheese. They also have brick oven pizza which I had twice for lunch. The service is friendly, the to go versions are just as good as the in house. Even dessert was great. Add to that a full bar, and it's easy to see why this is in my top five places I've ever been. Maybe even top three.

2  Thank Joseph R
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I would have to say this is the best BBQ in Metro Detroit area....better than Slow's for sure. I go here several times a year and I've never had a bad meal. The food is high quality, very rich and very heavy....be prepared to be immobile for the rest of the evening. A couple of complaint I do have is the parking and the draft beer. The parking is a nightmare and there is simply not enough for the seating capacity; I always have to parking in the other businesses up the road. As far as the beer, warning, the prices are not listed for the draft beers for a reason....over $10 for a larger glass. I've never been to a restaurant where the beer is more than the meal!!!!

3  Thank dragisa t
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

This place had amazing loaded chili cheese fries, huge salads, and their lemon water was extra lemony! Nice building, fun environment, great BBQ food choices.