“Damn good BBQ” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bad Brads BBQ

Bad Brads BBQ
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Imlay City, Michigan
“Damn good BBQ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

The wife and I were in Detroit today and wanted be so we hit up Slows... but Slows had a 2 hour wait and we were not about to sit and wait it out... So my wife and I headed back to Imlay City and she hopped on her phone and began the search for a new foody experience.... yes we are foodies.... she finds Bad Brads BBQ... so some of the reviews are kinda crappy and some are good... ah.. hell... we decided to give the place a go....now I built my own cooker and I can hold my own slow cookin some BBQ.. which means.. we are not afraid to tell it like it is.. If the BBQ is crappy..... Bad Brads.... you have got to try this joint out... hands down.. probably the best BBQ joint we have been to yet... my wife had the chopped brisket with collards and mac n cheese.... and I had to do the 4 meat platter to see how a little of everything was.... Holy moly big portions and the flavor was excellent..... The in house made smoked sausage... was amazing... The pulled pork was perfect.... The brisket was juicy and melt in your mouth tender.... The pulled chicken was pheeenom.... we make collards all the time and Bad Brads did not fall short... OK the mac n cheese... Some of the reviews say how terrible it is.... those people must have no taste buds... it was stellar.... desert.... The bread pudding and peanut butter blonde.... All I will say is.... DAMN..... for the quality of the food and the amount of food.... The reviews that complain about their prices.... you folks need to stick with apple bees.... people. .. you get what you pay for.... This joint is superb.... The beer was tooth crackin cold the place was packed.... we will be back... good job Bad Brads... we wish we found ya sooner....

detroit
“Best BBQ in the Detroit area!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

I have eaten at the legendary Slow's BBQ in Detroit, and in my opinion, Bad Brads is far better. Best BBQ I have had. The sliced brisket is AMAZING, as well as their BBQ chowder and the mac and cheese. The Eddie Sandwich, a BBQ take on the french dip is a must have! Everything scratch made and sourced locally whenever possible!

• Visited March 2014
Shelby Township, Michigan
“Great food if you have time to wait for a seat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

I had pulled pork and even better sliced brisket. The service was good but the food is definitely the highlight.

• Visited April 2014
“Great BBQ!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Great local place to get BBQ. Great food, service and atmosphere. Wonderful outside patio! Worth the wait, don't miss out!

• Visited March 2014
“Overpriced Odd Flavors”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

We dined at Brads twice. Both times were disappointing. A long wait for small portions of odd flavored foods.

• Visited February 2014