“Excellent Meal”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We had a late lunch, early dinner on a Sunday afternoon. The restaurant was about half full when we got there at four; by the time we left at 5:30 there was a substantial line.

I had the "Eddie" a fantastic French Dip Sandwich. Great bread, lean beef and excellent au jus. I really appreciated the fact that it wasn't salty and had a great smoky flavor. The sandwich also came with a horseradish sauce. And you could also use one of the six BBQ sauces on the table. I tried all three and found it hard to choose a favorite. The sandwich came with a pile of homemade chips. I ordered the plain; our friends sad the BBQ flavor was too salty and harsh. Loved the plain chips.

I ordered a beer flight of 3 different craft brewed beers. They were served in an pint mason jar on a wrought iron stand. Very clever. It was a great way to taste some different brews. Sorry, I didn't pay attention to the price.

My husband ordered a burger that was topped with brisket and cole slaw. He said it was very juicy with a lot of flavor.

Our service was great and the food even better. We'll go back again.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

BBQ fare is the best in the area; service is very good. Wish they would start "call ahead" option, as we would be inclined to go there more often. Because of the wait times, we are inclined to avoid the usual dinner hour.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great food and very gluten-free friendly. They have a special menu with just their gluten-free and other dietary needs, even gluten-free beer.

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

The food is very good. Just be prepared to wait for it as it can take quite a while if it's busy. The corn bread is excellent too!

Reviewed February 15, 2014

it was my first time at Bad Brads BBQ. the first thing I wanted was the kids menu ribs. The ribs looked good, my first bite was delicious it had sweet sauce it tasted amazing with the ribs. Our waitress was nice, She explained all her favorite sides. Our food took a while but it was worth it!!My bother like his ribs with sweet sauce and he is only 6!!! they had Olympics on TV!!!! We had a long booth that was comfortable. If you like terrific BBQ you should go to Bad Brads BBQ.