“Authentic Mexican”

Ranked #17 of 156 Restaurants in Shelby Township
Cuisines: Mexican
“Authentic Mexican”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

They have a great buffet everyday and an even better one on Sundays. Their tostada chips are wonderful.

• Visited May 2014

Shelby Township
“Good Food Everytime!”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Taco Loco is a hometown favorite for Shelby Township.

I visited this week with my husband and again we ran in to friends. I decided to write a positive review for them after our friend said to me "This plays never fails!"

He's right. Good food every time. $3.00 margaritas and friendly service. (:

• Visited June 2014
Sterling Heights
“A happy birthday meal”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I used a free birthday coupon last weekend and my wife and I had two good meals. i had the fijita burro and she had a big chicken chimichanga. My burrito was cut in half, so I took half home for the next day. It was full of steak, onions, lettuce and tomatoes.I give it a10 for both days. my wife said her chimichanga was spoiled by the sauce on top. The sauce took away the crispness of the fried flour. She still rated it a 7. The chips were ok, but not as tasty as the Mexican places in down town Detroit. The service was great.

• Visited June 2014
Pigeon Forge, TN
“Wow!!”
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

One of the best Mexican restaurants I've been to outside of Chicago.

I fancy myself a tacos de carne asada aficionado, and I was rather impressed with this joint. A bit on the expensive side, but amazing food. Not quiiiiiite a true taqueria flavor, but very close!

I had an older Mexican lady as a server and she was fantastic!!!

1 Thank upthecreeksevier
“One of my favorite restaurants!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We go here every once in a while as a treat. For Mother's Day this was my choice. They had a mariachi band playing which my kids loved. And a real treat was a free fried ice cream for moms. I really had no room left but we all shared it. My husband is now hooked on that fried cinnamon sugar shell with ice cream. We get the queso flameado every visit and I'm addicted to the burro de fajita. We love it.

• Visited May 2014