“Another GREAT experience!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Another GREAT experience!”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

We love the fact that the servers are FRIENDLY! We appreciate that we are made to feel welcome along with our food tasting great!

We tried the french onion soup for the first time, and it had a good flavor! I was glad that I wasn't disappointed. Being one who really loves french onion soup, I would highly recommend giving it a try!

I ordered the baby back ribs once again. I ordered them with the sauce on the side since the flavor is intense and able to stand alone. I reduced the rating by one star/circle due to plastic from the meat wrapping being left on my ribs. This is the second time. I find that rather disturbing, because who wants plastic cooked along with the food. That is not healthy. We did not see the owner that evening so he didn't come over to our table. The server indicated that she would tell the kitchen staff, but we would have appreciated acknowledgement from the owner/manager. After all, we expressed that this had happened before. As great tasting as the ribs are, this fluke does make me reconsider as a customer. Food preparation is extremely important and should have the highest sanitary methods involved. The particles from plastic cooked along with food does not convey a level of food preparation that I believe ought to be the utmost highest quality. I hope this is rectified and this monitored more closely so that the plastic is completely removed and not cooked along with the food.

• Visited December 2012

“Great Service!”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

This is one of my favorite places, and we have been there tons of times! The reason I love this place is because of the RIBS! I can appreciate and savor the taste of them. They can be ordered with or without the sauce. Typically, I order the ribs dry with the sauce on the side. The meat is extremely tender and falls off the bone. One can use a fork and knife to eat them. It comes with coleslaw, which is creamy with a sweet taste and steak fries. If you are watching your carbohydrate intake then order a side dish of broccoli with drawn butter...delicious!

In addition, the Cesar salad has a light flavor. My husband loves steak and ordered the Bone-in Cowboy (20 oz) at our most recent visit. He enjoyed the steak and it a true steak lover. I was able to taste a bit and it was rather juicy infused with a great flavor!

The wait staff have always been friendly and rather comical in a few instances. The kindness is not overboard but adds to making you feel most welcomed. The current owner/manager is a guy who can be seen walking around. Our limited interactions with him have left me with the impression that he is not unfriendly, but definitely not overly friendly either like the wait staff. (I have wondered if he is aware of those who are frequent patrons.)

I would recommend that you try to this restaurant. Depending on what time and night you dine, the place can feel rather empty to being fully packed with customers on the outdoor patio (weather permitting, of course).

• Visited September 2012
Shelby Township, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beef lovers retreat”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

It used to be a place to go for b,l,d. But now is a dinner place to eat. Does'nt make any difference wether its a burger, steak or prime rib, it will be delicious. I usually order yhe blackened prime rib. Havent beat it anywhere

Visited November 2011
“Always a good meal”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Nice family restaurant with lots of menu options. Food and service is always good and prices are reasonable for what you get. I usually order from the specials and have never been disappointed.

Visited January 2012
Shelby Township, Michigan
“Delicious Steaks & Seafood”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

Great neighborhood find! Friendly staff serves an assortment of incredible steaks, seafood, and specials. Warm bread, meals that include side dishes and soup or salad all lend to a great value for the price. Always a good crowd, and we'll definitely be back.

• Visited March 2012