“Shelby Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a favorite in the area and that is understandable. Because of their success they're now in a beautiful building across the street from the strip mall location. Excellent food and service over many years continues here.

Reviewed June 4, 2019

This is the best Italian restaurant on the East Side period. It is a little expensive and you should always make your reservations a week in advance because it is always packed. My favorite appetizer is the Seafood Salad. It is hard to find something healthy, delicious and full of protein. But the Seafood Salad is all of these. My wife's favorite appetizer is the Eggplant Stack. I have had have of the entrees on the menu and they are all good. But my favorite is the Lobster Ravioli. My wife usually gets Eggplant or Chicken Parm. The noodles are always cooked perfect. I love Da's!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

The new place is amazing. Friendly atmosphere with fantastic food and drinks. Always spend our family birthdays here.

Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

We love everything we ate. The mushroom risotto was the best. Wait staff was very friendly. I would go back again the next time I'm in town.

Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

Best Veal Parmigiana in town. Pasta is all homemade along with the sauce. Good salad with fresh bread and great chicken soup.