“A family favorite for YEARS!”
Review of Da Francesco's

Da Francesco's
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 3, 2012

My Italian-born Mother and Uncle Aldo highly recommended Da Francesco's many years ago when it was just a tiny little restaurant suite tucked away in a little strip mall. Since then, we have hosted many special events there such as wedding receptions, birthday parties and graduation celebrations. Although it's not a very large place they will do all they can to accommodate any size crowd with a pleasant atmosphere, excellent waitstaff and out of this world food!!! These are the flavors that my Northern Italian upbringing made me familiar with - and I never have to reach for the salt or pepper! I would highly recommend the chicken piccata! Ask for them to bread it so the lemony sauce can be absorbed better! I can't even believe the reviews I have read from unsatisfied customers. I have NEVER been disappointed and always go home completely satisfied! Since I no longer live in the area, I will still continue going there as a treat to myself here and there as often as possible!!!! 5 stars from me! Ciou!!

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Salad very basic with too much dressing, chicken Marcella very bland, steak siciliano fatty, salty,tough, bland, bread basic, cannoli was tasteless. Service and atmosphere ok, nothing spectacular. Definitely did not live up to its reputation.

2  Thank WillieWinchester
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I made reservations for group of 7 and we were seated in the bar. Waitress was great and tried to accommodate an upgrade, but stated no tables available for 2 hours, other than next to the musical performer. Appetizer: Mussels were spoiled or undercooked and were sent back. Smelled bad and would not come out of shell. No credit received, stated she would inform the cook. Anrancini were great. Calamari, OK. Bus person did not know to fill water-glasses unless it was requested. Wondered around trying to best he could since he was young and un-trained.
Salad I would grade a C. Bread C-. Breadsticks A.
Owners wandering, but not showing interest on how things were at our table.
Entrees were good. Desert was good. A+. Coffee C-. Espresso and Cappuccino A.
Bad odor in bar location where my sister was seated. Sewage like. Front entry rugs were not well kept.
Basically poorly managed. Second and last time there. I am done with it. Insiders club. Very busy place with limited competition for Italian food in the immediate area. Better service and food at some chains.

2  Thank jg02132014c
Reviewed July 18, 2012

If you like Italian food, you will love this place. another thing is they have coupons for mon- thur for half off second meal. The service is great and you will definately enjoy what you order.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

One of the best around. Consistently and reliably very good. Great soups, fresh tasty salad, love the peppers and sausage. Fish specials always good. House wine, not bad and cheap. Go for cannoli Wednesdays,