“Greenbush Brewing” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Greenbush Brewing Co.

Greenbush Brewing Co.
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Sawyer
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Delicatessen
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: 269.277.1091
Sawyer, Michigan
“Greenbush Brewing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

The variety of craft beers is excellent. New brews are introduced frequently. Food menu has many choices, mostly sandwiches, but more substantial items as well. Always good! Service is fast and friendly.

Lansing, Michigan
“A competitor for best beer in SW Mich”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

Stopped here on my way back to Lansing from Chicago. It was definitely a great stop!

I cant say much for the food. I ordered the pizza and was presented with a hot cheesy greasy mess. The meal my buddy ordered though did appear to be nicely done and he really enjoyed it.

The beer is a whole other story. The beer selection first off is incredible. I would compare it to that of Founders or Bell's. They have a vast variety of styles and options on tap. Including some beers they don't distribute which is always an incentive to stop in. I forget the name of the beer already but it was one of the most unique beers I've had in quite some time. The IPA with some Pear flavoring was truly exceptional and a must try for anyone who remotely likes IPAs.

Location is also great. Right off the highway. Brewery itself is smaller but really nice.

Chicago, Illinois
“Nice Spot off Exit 12”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

I travel from Chicago to Michigan quite often since my fiance's parents live near Dowagiac and have passed Exit 12 many times not knowing this little gem was right along the way. They have a great selection of beer and a nice menu of food. I had the Anger (Black IPA) and the BBQ Sampler Plate. I liked the anger so much that I bought a growler to go. The BBQ Sampler plate was just okay for me, but they were out of the Brisket and I have heard that is one of the most popular items at Greenbush, so I may give it a second try. My fiance had the Mac N Cheese with Pulled Pork and she thought it was very good. Now for the best meal of the night, ordered from my good buddy, the Hot Wings. These were some of the BEST WINGS we have eaten in our lives. Definitely a must if you go to Green Bush. I will tell you that Greenbush will be a common stop for me in my travels to/from Michigan and definitely well recommended to everyone in the area.

Frankfort, Illiois
“Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer (and food)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

Me and my wife thought we would try this place en route to the Sawyer Garden Center (next door). I passed by Greenbush Brewing Co several times, not paying much attention to the nondescript storefront. Having read the Trip Advisor reviews, though, I am glad we came here!

First, the beer. Lots of it. Many varieties, flavors, wonderful wonderful beer! I first tried "Postcards from Dongala" - the name itself was intriguing. Then had a pint of Dunegras. Both were absolutely outstanding.

The Joique Wings made a great appetizer (they're not hot wings as I'd prefer, but tasty nonetheless). My wife had the Pulled Pork sandwich, and I opted for the Turkey Bacon Melt (pictured below - absolutely delicious).

The price was quite reasonable - $8 bucks for each sandwich, $4 bucks for each pint of beer.

We'll be back!

Hobart, IN
“LOVE! LOVE! LOVE this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Beer is absolutely fabuloso. Food is not bad. But our visit is only for Beer. Environment is family friendly which is a huge plus for us.