“Perfect micro brew in michigan”

Greenbush Brewing Co.
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Sawyer
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Late Night
Description: 269.277.1091
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Went to Greenbush brewer Saturday for a couple of beers and lunch. Now I know why this place was so crowded. Everyone who works there is so pleasant. If anyone was ha ing a bad day, you wouldn't know it. They had about 15 beers tapped that day. I had the blueberry ale and an IPA. Both were delicious. For lunch, I had the pulled pork and my husband had the smoked turkey. They we both very good a and reasonably priced. If you are looking for anything besides beer, they do not have it, except for a couple if sodas.
If in the southwest Michigan area, you must make a stop at Greenbush!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Four of went for beer and sandwiches on a rainy summer afternoon and loved it! Packed with families and couples like us, we waited maybe 20 minutes for a table while friendly bartenders explained our choices. We loved the BBQ and muffalata.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

This is a great place for adults. In fact, my wife and I have been here twice. The first time, we had our small kids in tow, and after waiting for 30 minutes, decided it wasn't worth the wait. It really isn't a great place for kids, regardless of the lego table inside. It's loud, and the kids menu is just ok. In fact, it's a brewery that serves food, rather than a restaurant that serves beer. We went back last weekend just the two of us. The atmosphere was lively, and we were glad we scored a table on the outdoor patio, where it wasn't quite as loud.The beer is excellent, and we shared a flight in order to taste six different kinds. I have to say my food was very good, although I was halfway through the flight when it arrived! This is really a great place with character and a friendly staff. Well worth the visit, just might think twice before bringing the little ones.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We were in town for a week and went back twice. It was a pleasant place that even my kids were happy at. (they did have a lego table). Its not fancy and the water is self serve, but the beer and the BBQ were great.

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Fun atmosphere, great beers. We were greated by the owner who was very friendly. We had dinner which were sandwiches - smoked veggie and the grilled cheese were awesome. I have read people complaining about the food - it's a brewery. They specialize in beer and the food isn't bad compared to most breweries. The downer for us was the only thing for kids was pb&j sandwich which my kids don't like so they were not happy But my husband and I enjoyed it.