“Great Food, and Great Ambiance”
Review of Soe' Cafe - CLOSED

Soe' Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We especially love the dessert here! This is a favorite for us in the summer when we are visiting our cottage.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

My wife and I dined at Soe this past Sunday, and would consider the experience overall...a favorable one. The restaurant was clean, and the staff was nice, but a few notes.

1. It is understandable that Brunch is served until 4pm , but when it is 15 till, and there is barely anyone in the restaurant...consider working with the kitchen to make a judgement call on serving a few lunch items early. In our case they made us wait until 4pm ...on the nose. Plus we noted that we wanted lunch when seated, but received the brunch menu.

2. The Check presenters are "cute" but not functional for your servers...always choose functional for your staff and guests

3. Consider offering more entree options (1-2) for vegetarians and gluetan free options..especially for the great appetizers that come with bread. Granted, I know this extra cost, and something where you cannot accommodate everyone...but at least consider it

Other than that...not bad at all. And to clarify, our server was good, but the service would have been better overall if #1 would have been the difference maker

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I like the fact that their food is local and everything is made of scratch. I like the different blend of flavors of their menu (local ingredients) The fish and chips was a favorite of my family. If your not sure just try it, I believe its one of Michigans hidden secrets.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

They use many locally sourced ingredients. Dining areas are spacious, and there is reasonable privacy between tables. Food is good, but perhaps a little overpriced for the serving sizes.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

The hard surfaces make this a pretty noisy spot, by 6:30pm they were out of several selections. The chicken dish was bland, meatloaf is good

1  Thank 12bigfish34