“Small town flavor”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 26, 2013

This is a quaint, cozy restaurant, with a reasonable menu. We've visited 2-3 times when in this area. Beef & Mushroom Pot Pie was excellent. They have bar seating as well as restaurant seating even though it isn't a big place. Worth a visit.

There are newer reviews for Fitzgerald's

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Portions are over priced, but tasty. Some portions are over-big, and others are too small. Felt a little like Goldilocks looking for at least one thing that was "just right."

Reviewed February 19, 2013

three of us arrived at 3;55pm on 2-16, one in a wheelchair and hungry..We were told no table service til 5 pm ''no handicapped at the bar... I never saw anything in any ad in the newspaper about no service during certain hours?? We went elsewhere..

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Fitzgerald's has been around for some time, and it continues to put out very good food. They have salads, sandwiches, main courses, and rotating ethnic specials (Thai, Lithuanian, Mexican). I am partial to French bistro food, so I'll have their Salad Lyonnaise (mixed greens with chopped bacon and a soft boiled egg), or the Croque Monsieur (an grilled ham and cheese sandwich topped with a white cheese sauce and cooked under the broiler), and then served up with a small salad. They have a very good wine list and beer selection, with at least one beer from Greenbush Brewing (Fitz's next door neighbor). Jazz, comedy, or classic movies on the big screen are entertainment offerings. Nice place, that Fitzgeralds.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Went to Fitzgerald's for the first, and most likely, last time last night. Table was wobbly, as was my chair, my wife and sister were very uncomfortable sitting on a wall bench seat that was too high for the table. Service was OK. I told the waitress it was our first time there so you would think they would make an effort to impress a little bit. My wife had a supposed "paella" special which was more of a Bouillabaisse. I had the ribs, which they stated were served dry as in the Mediterranean, (must have missed that) I did ask for the sauce. There was a large portion served on fries but glad I asked for the BBQ sauce, their dry rub was practically non-exisistant, and only a faint smoky flavor even though they "smoke in house." Thought a veg was part of an entree per the menu but none appeared. Very expensive $113 for 3 people, no appetizers, salad, or sides. Only redeeming point was they did make very nice fresh margaritas and I had a small container of curry coleslaw which was nice. Most menu items seemed to be near the $30 mark. It was more like a $60 max meal. Wish I would have checked Trip Advisor first, I would have went to the "packed" Green Bush Brewery next door.