“Always a great breakfast” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Frank's Place

Frank's Place
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Frank's Place is a locally owned and locally supported hometown restaurant that has developed a good catering reputation
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
“Always a great breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014

I love to enjoy breakfast at Frank's Place whenever I am in SSM at breakfast time. There is a wonderful selection from the menu (my husband loves the buffet). I really like the variety of breads for toast. The service is friendly and efficient. They now make their own corned beef hash and it is delish!! Make sure to enjoy this restaurant.

• Visited August 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Long Wait ”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Nice people but really, really long wait for food. It took almost an hour to get our food and we were the only people in the restaurant.

minnesota
“Great place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

A very nicely located place with grandmas home cooking! The prices were right on. The food was hot and really good. A great place to start your day. If I stayed longer I'd go back for lunch and dinner.

Eagan, Minnesota
“Local Favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

Went on the recommendation from the hotel van driver. Disclaimer, I have only eaten there once. That being said the meal I had and that of my travel partner were very good. Priced right, well presented and tasted great. The waitress was helpful and friendly. I'm looking forward to my next visit so I can try additional menu items. I'm giving this my highest recommendation.

• Visited July 2014
Rochester, New York
“Nice dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

Our waitress was very nice and attentive. The food was ok and the prices reasonable. I had lasagna, husband had meatloaf. My serving was enough for 2 meals. Husband had meatloaf - he said mine's better (good thinking on his part).

• Visited June 2014