First time in Sault Ste. Marie...We were there for a youth hockey tournament. Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. Fairly easy check-in late in the evening, but things went downhill from there. As soon as we walked in, the lobby had a terrible musty odor. The hallways reeked of urine. Tried to call the front desk numerous times, but no one ever answered. Had to walk down there myself. There is a table in the room, but only one chair. We requested an additional chair, but never received it. Every morning consisted of cold showers. No hot water at a hotel???? The manager/desk clerk/housekeeper/cook did not seem concerned and even mentioned that she and her son had no hot water (they must live at the hotel). Like that was supposed to make a paying guest feel better! Our beds were never made. They emptied the garbage once and took the dirty towels, but did not leave clean ones. They advised that they "could not keep up on the demand for towels." I will not return to this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Soo Locks Lodge & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Soo Locks Hotel Sault Sainte Marie
- Soo Locks Lodge And Suites
- Hampton Inn Sault Sainte Marie
- Sault Sainte Marie Hampton Inn