I read the reviews - which seemed to be written before the renovations. We had a very good stay - 2 nights. Clean and quiet room, accomodating staff, comfortable beds and pillows. Standard Holiday Inn breakfast was fairly good. Would we stay again - yes. Only one caveat - if you are looking to travel in the fall/winter.....and want to make sure that the hotel is "quiet" - ask the desk if there are any hockey games the weekend you are traveling. The college hockey teams stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps form Lake Superior State University, minutes from the Soo Locks, and St. Mary s river let Holiday Inn Express Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan fulfill all your lodging needs. You can relax knowing we offer a broad range of services and amenities featuring our Express Start Breakfast Bar. Our large elegant lobby features a library with a relaxing sitting area where you can read in front of our exquisite fireplace. For the recreationally inclined, we offer an on site fitness room with modern equipment, as well as a heated indoor Pool and Spa. We are located within miles of DonDee Bowling Lanes, Agawa Canon Train Tours, Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, and only 20 minutes from Chippewa County International Airport (CIU). We are delighted to provide you with exceptional service while you savor the historical Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Sault Ste. Marie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Sault Ste. Marie Hotel Sault Sainte Marie
- Holiday Inn Sault Sainte Marie
- Sault Sainte Marie Holiday Inn