“Yum!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed August 17, 2014

If you're craving a great bacon cheeseburger this is the place to get it! I always venture here for a great burger and cheap prices. Only bad thing is its only open seasonally, have to settle for somewhere else when winter burger cravings kick in. Always amazing, quick, friendly service.

Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

We took a wrong turn on our way out of town, so my husband pulled over to look at a map and it happened to be right in front of this restaurant. I went in and picked up lunch, and it was amazing! The cheese burgers were huge! I had a bacon cheeseburger which cost six dollars. I could only eat half for lunch and then I finished it for dinner, it was excellent!

Reviewed August 13, 2014

Stopped by once again this summer while on vacation, and still think this is one of the best burgers ever. I like to pick up a burger and mushrooms and head to the other end of town to watch the ships pass. Never had a complaint with either the food or service at this gem of a place.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Best burger in town -YES it's a little messy but well worth it. Don't be fooled by the exterior - just order and ENJOY... A MUST DO WHEN IN TOWN!!!

1  Thank WRPrice
Reviewed August 5, 2014

The food was good but no one told us about the sauce on the cheeseburger or the mushroom burger. It made eating this very difficult. I would go there again but would request my burger lightly dressed with only a little mustard or mayo. Messy, messy!