“Good Italian Food”

Karl's Cuisine, Winery & Brewery
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Good for: Scenic view, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Karl's Cuisine is a full-service restaurant, winery, brewery and catering company, in Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan with a spectacular view of the Sault Locks. Whether seated inside or outside on the upper deck at Karl's Cuisine Café, enjoy delicious, fresh, and wholesome luncheon and dinner meals in a casual, comfortable atmosphere. Sample our house-made Superior Coast wines and craft brews. Unique and delectable collections are offered at Karl's Cuisine, choose a favorite to accent your lunch or dinner. Need a special meal, corporate lunch or business meeting? Karl's Cuisine Catering offers signature dishes from simple to spectacular.
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Stopped here for dinner with my wife..we had the Bruschetta appetizer(mushrooms and smoked Mozzarella) very good..I had the Puttanesca Sauce with my pasta..very flavor able and pasta was not over sauced or too big of a portion ..wife tried the Cesare salad with chicken ..good dressing and chicken not dry..will stop here again when we come thru this area again

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Tim was our waiter, he was great! Food was good, dessert was awesome! Will definitely be back again!

Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

What a breath of fresh air to be able to eat somewhere in the Soo that serves more than burgers and fries, or the latest GFS frozen special.

I had a tuna steak which was pretty good. The other 4 people at my party also enjoyed their meals and they looked very nice. We all had dessert and shared them all. They were delicious, home made, and very nicely portioned.

Down sides: the atmosphere doesn't fit the menu. It's just sort of blah, cheap, needs redecorating. The waitress was just ok. For the price and quality of the meals, the service wasn't up to par.

The food was so good. Best place in town to get a NICE meal. Something for a foodies pallet.

1  Thank Rbommarito
Reviewed May 28, 2013

What a great little restaurant in a town that has very little! Try the smoked white fish spread as an appetizer. For desert, you must try the turtle cheesecake- yummy. There dessert menu was extensive, so everyone should find something that they would like.

I went with my husband and we enjoyed dinner so much. Tim was our waiter and he was terrific!!

1  Thank 8,172,011
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

Terrible host. Could not even sit and eat. There were only 2 people in the entire place and he wanted us to move the stroller with the sleeping baby for his "imaginary guess".
Please I will have no reason not to do it if the place was happening but if is barely empty why should I do that!!
I felt terrible and unwelcome and unwanted.
I am not going to spend money and eat in place like that.
Glad I did not stay!!!