“great greek food”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I really like this restaurant, great for a late-night date, also great to bring the whole family, they have something for everyone.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

We found this place about 4 years ago and everytime we are in town we have dinner here. We always have greek, however the pizza looks great and one we may try one. The grape leaves are perfect and served with a wonderful sauce. Service is OK, nothing speical but friendly. We were staying 1 hour away this time and still drove up for dinner.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

I came here for lunch and was impressed. I haven't had much Greek food, so I can't really compare it to any "authentic" Greek places, but everything I had was great! I ordered one of their combos, which I thought was a great option-a way to sample a few different types of food without having to order several meals. My combo came with a fantastic Greek salad w/TONS of feta cheese! The place filled up pretty quick for lunch, and only one guy was running around serving/bussing tables/working the register, so it was a little slow, but worth the wait. I would definately eat here again!

Reviewed August 25, 2012

This is a small restaurant in an old building, but it was clean and charming. The menu did not have a lot of choices, but the food was very good. We all loved the salad. The spinanch and cheese pies were also good. The desserts look good, but we were all too full.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

I love this little place! I haven't been here for anything but lunch but it is also ways fresh and tasty.