Plaza Motor Motel
$102
$149
$139
Super 8 Sault Ste. Marie(Sault Ste. Marie)(Great Value!)
$63
$120
$76
Hotels.com
Americas Best Value Inn(Sault Ste. Marie)
$100
Travelocity
Kewadin Casinos Hotel(Sault Ste. Marie)
$77
$90
BestWestern.com
Adoba Lockview Hotel(Sault Ste. Marie)(Great Value!)
$105
$82
Budget Host Crestview Inn(Sault Ste. Marie)(Great Value!)
$79
$69
Travelocity
All reviewsbed and breakfastbest kept secretwolfgang puck coffeethick towelspillow casesdecorated differentlywater fountainwould definitely stay here againgrounds are well maintainedchain hotelslittle touchesroom decorplace to stayhome away from homestayed one nightflat screen tvclose to downtown
Reviewed October 8, 2012

For $74 a night, this place was a great value. The rooms are huge--we had a breakfast area as well as the bedroom area and the bathroom. Although an obviously older hotel, it is scrupulously maintained.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I found this motel through Tripadvisor. Our stay was the end of September, for we were doing the color train tour in Canada. The reviews were right on. The room was beautiful. Not a thing out of place. The family who runs it is very nice. Close to Walmart, McDonalds, and other restaurants. We had a truly wonderful stay and will be back when we are up in the Sault Ste Marie area again. Wonderful!

Room Tip: We stayed in 108. King room. Very pretty.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank michigangirljms
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Unfortunately, so many of us have shared out wonderful experiences at Plaza Motor Motel, it is not easy to get a room! Fortunately, I booked long ahead for myself and friends: the day we checked in (we stayed for 2 nights) the owners were turning away a steady stream of people: no vacancy. I concur with everything said about Plaza Motor Motel: housekeeping is outstanding-your room sparkles with clean; the place is quiet; and the owners/managers live on site to make sure things run smoothly. Too cool for us to enjoy the gardens other than looking at them, but the care of plants is more than evident. My friends' room was recently renovated to include new bath fixtures: my room was not yet renovated and it shows-but then again, given the low rate of the room; the hospitality; and the peace and quiet offered, I could look past the wear and tear on the furntiure--I'm sure the room will be upgraded shortly! I've stayed here before: about 3 years ago and things at Plaza Motor Motel are still outstanding-I will return again--as long as I can get reservations!!

Room Tip: As for a newly renovated room if this is a concern for you.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 11, 2012

When we stayed at this place we felt like we were at home. The customer service was great. I guess we went right as peak season had ended so a lot of the town was closed- hotels and restaurants. That was strange to us at first, but then we kind of liked it. We only had to pay for two nights and got the third night free. The room was clean, unique, and cozy. I didn't like that we had booked a king size bed 3 months in advance then they said they upgraded us to a room with two beds since ours was taken. That not only gave us much smaller beds, but also took up more room. That was the most annoying thing. I loved that it was close to Wal Mart and a few restaurants. I love the cold weather and coziness tho. My fiance and I will stay here when we can. They never have any openings anymore! lol

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Amy H
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I was blown away by the value of this little gem. The landscaping is fantastic! Our room was impeccably clean. The choice of decor wasn't exactly to our taste, but it was still refreshing to see that a great deal of care goes into keeping the rooms up-to-date. The clerk at the front desk was friendly and gave us great suggestions in town for things to see and places to eat. If we return to the area, I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Higher numbered rooms are further away from the road.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family