“Cheap minimums to play table games”
Review of Kewadin Casino

Kewadin Casino
USA
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Cheap minimums to play table games”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Never seen cheaper minimums to have a little fun. Craps was a quarter to play, others were similarly cheap. Can play for a long period without risking much.

Visited August 2012

Warren, Michigan
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Love this casino”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I love this casino. A friend and I drive the four hours a couple of times a year just to gamble here. We don't go to Mackinaw or shop in the town. We come to gamble Yes it is a small casino, but for a small casino they have the most current games. I don't understand that. We have three casinos in Detroit and it seems they don't get the games Kewadin gets until a few months later. Everytime we come up, we win. Not quit my job win, but we easily double and sometimes triple what we actually spend. The staff has always been friendly, from the cashiers to the people working in the little deli. Yes it is all smoking, but that has never bothered us as we can't really smell the smoke. We are usually there until the sun comes up, which is great and probably why we seem to win. Then we drive the fours hours back home.
Love Love Love this casino

Visited April 2013
Detroit, Michigan
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Couldnt win”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We stopped in to relax and try and win some money, we were disappointed on both. The casino was tight and people were rude. The staff wasn't very nice either. This is first time ever that I felt like I wasn't wanted in this casino. When I was playing a 1.00 machine it tilted and I had to sit and wait and wait. Finally my husband went and found a guard to call someone. They finally came and fixed it, I am a very friendly person so I joke and talk with everyone, this worker ignored me. Which put me in a worst mood, he fixed the machine and then soon as he walked away my husband's dollar machine tilted. So there we sat again waiting and waiting. Finally I had to go and find someone. We got his money out of the machine and we left. Wont be going back.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank rcracer05
Upper Michigan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Clean and comfortable but bad odds”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

The casino is nice but the odds are much worse than ones I've been to in Wisconsin or of course Vegas. Has a really nice buffet and a great collection of native american art. Worth a visit for these two things.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank R0adWarrier
Cass City, Michigan
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“nice casino”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Nice casino with variety of slot machines. Drinks are cheap. the staff are friendly. The casino was clean and well maintained. Machines paid out too.

Visited May 2013