The sign out front read, "Clean. Friendly and Affordable". Yes, it was all these things. The room I stayed in was recently refurbished with new carpet, paint, bathroom fixtures and linoleum. The complimentary breakfast consisted of make-your-own waffles, muffins, toast, yogurt, cereal, juice, coffee/tea and fruit. There was a computer in the lobby as well as Wifi service. There was a guest laundry. The front desk clerks were helpful and the check-in/out was uneventful. The motel is walking distance from stores, including a grocery, and a few restaurants and a short drive of less than 5 miles to town, the Soo locks and other tourist attractions. Unfortunately, the guests staying above me both nights had heavy feet which kept me up so I'd recommend staying on the second floor if your luggage isn't too heavy. Also, the shower gel and shampoo are one and the same so if you're serious about your hair style bring your own shampoo and conditioner. This is a no-frills hotel which I thought was a very good value.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Sault Sainte Marie
- Super Eight Sault Sainte Marie
- Sault Sainte Marie Super Eight
- Sault Sainte Marie Super 8