“Best Pizza I have ever had!”
Review of Upper Crust Pizza

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 12, 2014

I tried the Hawaiian and Mediterranean pizzas. The best pizza I have ever had. Thought I had great pizza before this but nope, this was the best! You pay a bit more but well worth it. Good delivery time and friendly service.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Horrible experience, and it was my first time ever ordering after I heard such awesome reviews. I ordered one pizza and one salad. The staff was hurrying on the phone. When the delivery guy called I could even understand him and he kept saying he didn't know where ....apartment complex. A very well known apartment complex. Then when he came, my pizza was cold, tasteless and he forgot my salad!!! How do you forget half an order, the salad, when all that was ordered was a M pizza and a salad. I could understand if I ordered 8-10 things but 2 things, come on! When I called back, they told me I would have to wait 25 minutes. Granted they gave me a new salad. The salad tasted like cheap lettuce with vinegary caned/jarred veggies thrown on it. The pizza was tasteless, bland. Overall, food was gross, my guests actually were sick after eating their food, the staff was not too great. I will likely never order from them again.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Small take out/delivery pizza joint. The dough is hand made, good sauce and interesting toppings. It is a little higher in cost but the ingredients are top quality.

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Ordered the max pizza great thin crust pizza with just the right amount of garlic worth going and ordering small place the service was good and pizza was on time

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Fresh ingredients. Quality. Hawaiian pizza was great. Fresh pineapple on it. Garlic knots were delish. Caesar salad was amazing.