“A good impression.”

Lake Superior State University
Reviewed December 20, 2012

For a small university, LSSU projects a friendly & caring atmosphere. Both my wife and I have attended special events and concerts at this community minded university.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

My wife graduated from LSSU in the mid 80's and we hadn't been on campus since 2004 so we took a self guided walking tour. The view looking across the St Mary's River to Canada is scenic and the fall foliage was colorful. The campus is compact so there isn't sprawl. We enjoyed my wife's trip down memory lane.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

LSSU is known all over the US for their fire science and criminal justice programs. I have visited LSSU with my family and everyone I talked to likes it a lot.

1  Thank awesomereviews
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Small campus with well kept grounds and buildings. Great recreation facilities with hockey, basketball, pool and walk/running track with nice area with fairly new exercise equipment.

1  Thank Jacquie M
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I visited the campus for a recent conference, and was impressed by the fact the buildings were from an old fort. The campus was well maintained and the buildings were beautifully restored. We used several rooms at Cisler for the lectures and were served delicious meals there. And the view of the International Bridge was great! All in all a great experience.

1  Thank MarquetteSandD