“Best Burgers in the world!”
Review of Clyde's Drive-In

Clyde's Drive-In
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 26, 2014

I don't know if it's the fact that I am in the U.P. sitting by the river watching freighters pass through or what, but this is my favorite place yo have a burger ever! Made to order and you can sit inside at the counter or in your car with a car hop waiting on you. They also have some picnic tables outside. They are always perfect, tasty and huge!!! Their fries are good too! We also visit the Clydes in St. Ignace too, which is the same quality goodness I would expect! My trip to the U.P is not complete without stopping at Clydes.

Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

I hit up Clyde's after reading all the hype here. Its a neat little place with some nice scenic views to chill and enjoy. The buffalo burger I had, recommended by a border guard, wasn't anything to write home about. The chocolate malt shake was dynamite. And the onion rings were very good too. The mozza sticks fell flat and the fries were average. The buffalo burger tasted a bit like that smell when you walk into a barn. I'm not gonna raz on it though. I should have just went with a big c. Ill return before the summers out -

Reviewed August 13, 2014

Stopped by here a few times on my most recent vacation to the Soo. I don't like Clyde's burgers nearly as well as West Pier's, but had some other sandwiches that I thought were excellent. The grilled hot dogs and grilled cheese were both very tasty, but most surprising was how much I liked the grilled salmon sandwich. I wished I had ordered that again during my visit, but there's always next time. Service is top notch. Plus the view of the freighters nearby is also excellent.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

great food here a reasonable prices. wonderful owners and staff. will visit more often when in the area.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

We vote for Clyde's as best burgers! The other place's burgers were much too sloppy. Also enjoyed watching a freighter pass by as we took our lunch to the adjacent park. Beautiful sunshine, good friends, a nice lunch! What more could one want?