“Great View and Place”
Review of Clyde's Drive-In

Clyde's Drive-In
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 10, 2013

My family and I come to the Sault Ste Marie area every other weekend from lower Michigan. This is by far, one of the best places in the area to eat! Burgers are GREAT!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Had lunch here after going to the Locks! Fun to sit at the counter and watch the cook staff fix the hamburgers. We saw the same ships pass by the drive-in that we had just seen go thru the locks. I had a cheeseburger and fries and it tasted very good. My husband had a milkshake which he enjoyed. Always fun to find a local restaurant and not a chain.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

This restaurant will take you back. Sit back and enjoy service to your car's window while you watch ships pass by. Our order was taking quickly and the food was out in good time. Our car-side waitress was great! We both ordered the bacon cheeseburger and found it a messy but delicious burger. I had the onion rings and I count them among the best I have ever had. This is a restaurant that should be on your must-eat list for the area.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Stumbled upon Clyde's and had to try a burger, delicious, as were the fries covered in gravy, and the onion rings. The waitresses were so friendly and considerate; we are headed back there before leaving the UP!!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I love Clyde's I really do but the food is good/average...you will not be blown away. Having said that, you will have a really good burger and fries (try the Big C if you're hungry, it's the best thing on the menu..you can handle it, it's not THAT huge). I love the onion rings, they are not the 1 inch thick ones (ugh) or the tiny thin ones....just right and always come out to you hot and crispy. I like the fact that the menu is kid friendly...they have hot dogs, grilled cheese, chicken nuggets and junior burgers. The view of the river is second to none...if a freighter is going by it is so close you can almost talk to the sailors. Rotary park is right there, so you can take your food to go and grab a picnic table and relax. Can't go wrong here.