“Great B&B!”
Review of Bayside Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Saugatuck
Bayside Inn
Ranked #8 of 19 Saugatuck B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Very nice place on the water. Eventhough there are a lot of rooms, it was very quiet. We stayed in September, but the town was still nice to walk around and visit the shops. It is located right in town!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Service was excellent. The room we had had a big balcony deck that over looked the town. Very nice to have. The breakfast was a serve yourself with an egg dish, fruit, muffins, etc. that was all very good. We would stay again if we ever come through here again.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed May 31, 2012

I just got back from a one night stay at Bayside Inn. Let me tell you, I could not be happier about my stay! The staff was incredibly nice and helpful. They were very polite and professional as well. The rooms were very clean and were exactly as pictured. The decks were bigger than I had originally thought. The downtown view from the balcony isn't much to write home about, but it's a great place to lay out and get a tan! Bayside Inn was within walking distance of TONS of shops and great restaurants (Marro's is amazing!). Bayside always has coffee and cake out throughout the day as well as a few other snacks. The continental breakfast was better than I had thought! They had fresh cut fruit, yogurt, bagels, muffins, an egg caserol, and plenty of drink choices. The next time I visit Saugatuck, I will be staying at Bayside Inn for sure! The only downfall is there are only a handful of rooms, so book your trip early! I definitely rate Bayside Inn and their staff a 10/10! Thank you so much Bayside, for making my stay in Saugatuck amazing!

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank marky-marc2
Reviewed May 21, 2012

We stayed her for 2 nights on our holiday to the US. The place is an absolute gift, comfortable, clean with magnificent views over the Kalamzoo river. Breakfast was varied and they provided lovely wooden trays to take it back to your room.
The town itself was pretty dead as the season had not yet started, but this made for a very peaceful stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jenben66
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Stayed at the Bayside Inn the weekend of April 13th. This was a girl's weekend and also my sister's birthday. The inn is on Water Street on the river. We had rented the suite for the weekend which consisted of 2 bedrooms and 1/12 baths. It also had a full kitchen, fireplace, and a really nice patio on the main floor and also another porch upstairs off the master bedroom. They put a bottle of champagne in the room when they found out it was my sister's birthday. That was such a nice touch. Many of the B&B's and Inns in town cater to couples only. I feel they are missing out on revenue if they could only figure out that girl's weekends are huge now. The Bayside was perfect for that. We had plenty of room. I highly recommend the Bayside for coples also. It had a good breakfast, snacks in the afternoon. The help there was so friendly. Go to Saugatuck with friends or a significant other for a great weekend.

Room Tip: We were in Suite 10 which was like being in a condo.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank DawnE
Reviewed March 27, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Bayside over a March weekend for my wife's birthday. This is a wonderful B & B/inn right on the bay in Saugatuck. A better location would be hard to find, both for enjoying the town and for beautiful views of the bay. We stayed in Room 7, which includes a living room/kitchenette, complete with a gas fireplace, ample bedroom, jacuzzi, bathroom and ground floor patio with table and chairs. The bedroom is on the street side, but this is a small price for the bay view from the living room and patio. The staff is very pleasant, and the breakfast was great. The downtown shops and restaurants were well within walking distance. The Bayside is highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank ChrisH018
Reviewed March 26, 2012

I visited the Saugatuck, MI area for 2 days and stayed at the Bayside Inn. The location is just perfect. It is on the water with lovely decks to watch the sun set over the river. If you choose a room on the street side, you can sit on the deck and watch the sun rise as well! The Inn is a comfortable walk to the restaurants and shops in town without being in the middle of it all. The staff was wonderful. Jen and Kelly were friendly and helpful and made us truly feel welcome. The rooms are clean, nothing extravagant, but nice. Breakfast was vey good and there was coffee and tea available throughout the day as well as cookies and fresh-popped popcorn. Although we did not stay in the river-view room, we peaked in and it was very spacious with a separate sitting area. They have a computer in the common area for guests to use and free wi-fi, which were both nice amenities. I would definitely stay at the Bayside Inn again and would recommend it to a friend;) Check their website for any specials!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends