“Unique tour of Saugatuck”

Harbor Duck Adventures
Ranked #3 of 13 Tours in Saugatuck
Reviewed September 11, 2013

This tour was well worth the money. The guide was funny and full of interesting facts, my 6 year old daughter enjoyed the ride. The only down side was there is NO leg room and the seating was very uncomfortable, if you can get to the tour early it would be worth the wait to have the back upper deck seats which are the only ones that looked like there may have been a little more room. Otherwise a very enjoyable tour.

1  Thank hih3

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I was happy to see a DUKW restored and in action so my wife and I were considering a ride. We have a friend who is a collector of military antiques, so we wanted to take a picture and send it to him - just to have the driver yell from across the street, NO PICTURES!

Well, deciding was easy after that, 2 fewer patrons. Possibly more, as bystanders also were commenting the scene. Somehow the similar reviews don't surprise me. This attitude is not really compatible with this type of business. Furthermore, it's just plain stupid given the ubiquity of cell phones.

4  Thank rbvfontes
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Just the right amount of time. The captain was funny throughout. Got a little history. Learned about amphibious vehicles. Saw sights in 2 towns and from the water. Fun.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

The driver was funny. Loved the little tour of the town. And loved going into the water and putting around!!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We are regulars to the Saugatuck/Douglas area and we have now taken the Harbor Duck Ride twice and loved it both times! The first time, just my husband and I went on the ride and we really got a kick out of the comical driver. He really made everyone laugh and feel welcome. We loved the ride so much that we returned a year later and took my parents and our granddaughter on the adventure. Everyone from young to old will have a great time on this duck adventure. Not only do you get to see almost all of Saugatuck, but you will also enjoy a lot of laughs and walk away with some new found history of the beautiful town of Saugatuck. Don't hestitate if you are contemplating boarding the duck for an adventure! :)