“Wonderful Eating Spot”

Ranked #8 of 55 Restaurants in Saugatuck
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We were wandering the streets of Saugatuck and decided to eat here on a whim. We were very pleasantly surprised! A large menu of different sandwiches and salads (many with organic greens) made for a tough decision on what to eat. Portions are generous, food is fresh, and everyone in our party said their food was very good. The kids' grilled cheese was a hit too. Our only suggestion would be to put ceiling fans in the outdoor seating area. We were there on an unusually HOT and humid day and some extra air circulation would have been nice.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Let me preface by saying that breakfast is my favorite meal. I was staying at a motel with a continental breakfast (not my style) so we went looking for a hot breakfast place and boy did we find one. It was a native-on-the-street recommendation. First you review the breakfast menu (so many items - so little time) and place your order at the counter. I had eggs over, bacon, cheesy hash browns, toast, home-made biscuit and a watermelon slice with unlimited coffee. The others in my party had eggs Benedict and omelettes. All with a generous side of everything I mentioned above. It was s-o-o-o-o good, that we went back the next day and did it all over again.

1  Thank drfrenchman
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We have eaten here a couple different vacations and its always good! I had French toast and bacon - yum! Coffee is also good.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband & I went to Saugatuck on July 5, 2013 to find a place for breakfast, and boy did we find an awesome one! This place has a lot of seating. You stand in line and place your order and then they bring it to you. The whole staff was wonderful! We both had a different kind of omelette and it came with a side of cheesy hash browns, that were to die for; along with a slice of watermelon & a whole made biscuit, that was also great! We also split one of their huge cinnamon rolls. That's all I can say is it's one of the best cinnamon rolls both of us have ever had! I would definitely go back again! In fact, I can't wait to go there again! I will tell everyone about this place! YUMMY!

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Average best! I ordered a spinach and mushroom omelet...there was very little ingredients in the omelet and the egg was bland and over cooked! The coffee was bland and served with synthetic cream...YUCK! The potatoe casserole and biscuits were cold! When the waitress asked me how my breakfast was I told her I was really dissatisfied! Her response was "Would you like me to clear it for you?" Which was odd because I had 90% of my food still left on the skillet. She cleared it and that was that!

It was a terrible experience, from beginning to end!!