“The food is marginal and overpriced.”
Review of The Butler

The Butler
Ranked #10 of 56 Restaurants in Saugatuck
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

I had prime rib and it tasted like roast beef with Krogers gravy on it. Very disappointing. All at our table were not impressed with the quality of food. And it was pricey too. Would never go back or recommend

Reviewed November 13, 2012

The food was pretty good, my hubby had the prime rib and was very satisfied with it. I had an olive burger, which was just ok. If we go back I will try something other than a burger.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Ordered the steak on special. Asked if it was like the Butler Sizzler, our server said yes its a little bigger and tenderized. Our dinner came with a hamburger on our plate and not a steak. They would not give us a discount since the owners were out of town. Unacceptable. A customer should not pay steak price and receive a hamburger.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

We had dinner at Butler's and it was okay but not very memorable. The atmosphere was just fine and the service was adequate. We were there in October and didn't have to wait but I imagine the summer crowds make it a different place.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

We enjoy going to the outdoor area in summer more than inside. Food is good, I would not rate it great or gourmet.