“Lobster and Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed August 12, 2014

This place is old school--heavy drapes, dark wood paneling, etc. But the food is well prepared, fresh and yummy. They did an excellent job of taking care of my small family (little kids who are hungry) while still giving my husband and I good grown up food.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

I usually go for the burger / fish places while on vacation in a waterfront town. Marro's in Saugatuk is not on water so you do not get the feel of a vacation spot. I am used to Chicago quality Italian places and this was close, but not equal. If you want Italian while in this area, probably the only place to go to. Has been around forever and looks it, so it is working. Food arrived quickly and in large quantity. Pizza OK for Michigan

1  Thank dap55
Reviewed August 11, 2014

We've gone to Marro's for years and it just keeps being great. Authentic Italian, great family service, and a good piano bar scene. Do yourself a favor and try whatever they recommend, because the wait staff is excellent and knowledgable.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Delicious pizza! Kid friendly and terrific hosts. We ordered pizza and salads and were not disappointed. They also have a great wine list. Really enjoyed our evening there.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

I had the Margherita pizza and it was delicious, it is hard to find one that compares now.The ingredients were fresh the crust thin just how I like it. Our waiter was just delightful and always had our glasses refilled before we had to ask. The pasta dishes looked great as well.