“1 Hour wait was well worth it”

Marro's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 57 Restaurants in Saugatuck
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Winona Lake, Indiana
“1 Hour wait was well worth it”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Fantastic food. We had to wait quite a while, but there was enough going on outside to keep us busy. The food was just wonderful. There is really nothing bad to say about this place, well worth the wait.

“Delicious pizza”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

This is our favorite place to eat when visiting Saugatuck! The pizza has all fresh ingredients and is outstanding! The rest of the menu is a bit pricy, especially for families, but delicious just the same. I wish they were open for lunch!

Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Loved the pizza and ambiance!”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Visited Saugatuck for the holiday. We stopped in at Marro's after the fireworks and sat at the bar. I liked the ambiance immediately. To me, it felt inviting and cozy and the the bar service was good.
I ordered a pizza for myself and it was delicious! For toppings I had fresh garlic and basil, and my pizza looked, tasted, and smelled fantastic. A lot of times with basil as a topping, it will be overcooked or burnt, but here I could actually smell and taste the herb.
I really enjoyed it here. Wish we had one here in GR!

• Visited July 2013
Mahomet, Illinois
“It's easy to over order here!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We enjoyed the fresh bruschetta and cheesy garlic bread as appetizers. The portions are very generous, and the food tastes great.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Loved it!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Marro's is a "don't miss" spot in Saugatuck. Their pizza is absolutely the best and I'm not talking just in Western Michigan. Hope to get back to Marro's next year for sure.