“Great local coffee option” 4 of 5 bubbles

Uncommon Coffee Roasters
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Saugatuck
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Since 1994, relationship has been at the core of everything we do at Uncommon Coffee Roasters. From our customers to our coffee producers, and everybody in between, we make it our priority to build strong, sustainable partnerships. It is our goal to provide a variety of delicious and unique coffees that suit your palette. Whether you're a beginner or coffee professional, we will be at your side to fulfill your coffee needs. At Uncommon Coffee Roasters, we are here for you, building relationships in the name of Coffee.
Panama City, Florida
“Great local coffee option”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

I always prefer locally owned, unique coffee shops. The service was prompt and friendly. Good basic cup of coffee which is what I like. It was also cool that they bottled their coffee and served it cold, to go. I did not try any food but it looked good. Bonus that they have free Wi-Fi because our cell coverage was very limited. We stopped here multiple times while in Saugatuck.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Saugatuck, Michigan
“Great Latte”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

Latte is excellent. Good scones and cookies. Egg sandwich nice. Garden is sweet in the back to sit outside.

Chicago, Illinois
“Best coffee in town.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

Thank you uncommon grounds for being so close to my stay in Saugatuck. If it weren't for you, I don't know what I would have done for coffee. Such a cute coffee shop in town along with great customer service. FYI....this place packs!

London, United Kingdom
“A busy cafe preparing top coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is a trendy place delivering top quality coffee in Saugatuck. The options are endless but a small espresso delivers a strong fruity kick that will keep you buzzing for hours.
This place is popular and table space limited so......get your drinks to go, turn left on exit and sit on a bench watching the boats travel up and down the river.

“Excellent Coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

This place is great. My husband and I are coffee snobs and we thought we would be out of luck for good coffee while visiting Saugatuck. I'm happy to say we were wrong!

My husband ordered an iced expresso and I got the brew of the day. We were both pleased with the bold, rich flavor. He also got an orange cranberry scone and I got a blueberry muffin. They were both yummy!

It was very busy that morning but we managed to get a table on the deck. It was nice to relax and people watch.

We will return again!