“Definitely Epic!”
Review of Epic Wieners - CLOSED

Epic Wieners
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Description: Come and enjoy delicious, one hundred percent Vienna Beef hot dogs which are the best hot dogs ever.
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Epic Weiner serves up the best hot dog around. Beats out the famous Chicago Style dog. Nice variety of styles, but owner will change it up to your preference. My favorite is the 1-Up. The hot dog is a perfect size, not skinny and cheap. It is tasty and lightly grilled. The bun is oh so fresh and lightly toasted. The condiments are abundant, but, more importantly, fresh, fresh, fresh!

The concept is terrific for gamers. The atmosphere is relaxed and fun for all. There is seating for all preferences – counter, table and chairs, and then the comfy sofas to enjoy your meal and play a video game.

Epic Weiner is located in the back of a building so it is hard to find, but worth the search. I especially like the singing hot dog man who sits out front on warm weekends to bring in customers. He is terrific!

I love eating here, so I try to make a weekly visit. The staff, especially the owner, is friendly and always smiles. Epic Weiner is a fun place to relax and have a great dog. Also a great place for parents who want to shop through Saugatuck to drop their age appropriate kids off so they can have a meal and play some video games. Love this place!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Read about this place online and had to try it. Worth a visit if you like chili dogs, but don't expect to be wowed by the atmosphere. Literally a hole in the wall place, tucked back in a corner. Two tables and eating space at a counter. The most expensive thing the guy has are the flat screen tvs and video games! But if enough people try his wieners, maybe he will eventually be able to afford an actual restaurant! Nothing special, but glad we stopped.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

We stopped in during a visit to Saugatuck-Douglas. We were pressed for time, so finding this place was a Godsend. I admit that my best video-gaming days are behind me, but the place had a fun vibe. It is a place that I would have spent all day in 10 years ago. Our hot dogs were cooked to order and delicious.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

What Saugatuck's best and virtually ONLY, wiener joint. The wieners are grilled, not steamed, the buns appear to be "homemade" and the toppings are voluminous. Decor and atmosphere gets a minus -1 if your not a teenager into video games, but as the owner said, "theres plenty of places to shop and drink, this is a place for the kid in us.". Well said I'd say. So if you're in the mood for a good wiener in Saugatuck, Epic is the place

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Great Dogs! Good thing I found on trip advisors would have never found them. My wife and 18 month old need a quick bite and it was worth driving around a little for. I would be back.