We had a wonderful stay at the Belvedere Inn. Surroundings, location, quaintness, service and food were perfect. We chose the Abbey Room, which unfortunately was quite small (smaller than the pictures) and the did not seem to have adequate air flow from the central air conditioning. To cool off we opened the two windows which hadn't been painted shut to try to create a cross-breese, and used the noisy floor fan to supplement. The shower would be troublesome for anyone adult-size, it was quite small.
With knowledge of your room choice, this was less expensive that most local B&B's, and at least as charming and quaint. With an included wonderful breakfast, this is a great choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Michigan's very own Mini Versailles located in Saugatuck, Michigan. This Frank Lloyd Wright architecture inspired mansion boasts 10 beautifully appointed guest rooms and a fine dine restaurant sitting on over 5 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens.Enjoy the intimacy of a Bed & Breakfast while feeling the sophistication for a European style boutique Inn. You won't feel like you are in some ma & pa home here. Breakfast is served in our formal dining room at your own table!The Belvedere Inn has found the perfect balance between a B&B and Boutique Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Belvedere Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belvedere Inn And Restaurant
- Belvedere Inn & Restaurant Hotel Saugatuck